Corner House Equine Clinic
Corner House is a purpose built equine veterinary clinic in 20 acres of Warwickshire countryside, with a dedicated and experienced team of 7 vets complemented by qualified nursing and office staff members.
We are fortunate to work from a state of the art premises in the heart of our practice serving clients and their horses in the Warwickshire, Worcestershire and West Midlands areas.
NEW: Horse Health Programme
The Horse Health Programme is a preventive healthcare plan which is suitable for all horses, ponies and donkeys. Our competitively priced health plan includes more products and services than any other national scheme and can save you over £150* on veterinary care. For just £13.99 per month, our health plan has been carefully designed with the cost conscious owner in mind enabling you to budget for your horse’s care by spreading the cost of preventive health treatments over 12 months. Save a further £12 by paying £155.88 as an annual cost. The programme offers further discounts including 10% off all veterinary treatments and 20% off selected lifetime care medicines.
Cutting the cost of veterinary care
Why should you join?
- To save around £150* per year on veterinary bills
- To spread the cost of preventative care
- To include core annual treatments in one care plan paying over 12 months
- To save 20% on lifetime care drugs and 10% on all products and services
- To get your vet’s advice on worming and best practice
You can receive these great benefits when you join the Horse Health Programme:
- 10% off all veterinary treatment
- Annual flu and tetanus vaccination
- Annual health check
- Dental check with routine floating including sedation if required
- Four faecal worm egg counts
- Autumn tapeworm saliva test with autumn wormer as required
- Multi-horse discount (£1 per month) for additional horses
- 20% discount on lifetime care medicines
Give us a call today to sign up or speak to one of our vets. For more information about the Horse Health Programme, visit: www.horsehealthprogramme.co.uk
*Sample savings based on the cost of purchasing these goods and services separately (based on average prices charged across a sample of 12 CVS equine practices) would result in an average annual savings in excess of £150. Benefits, costs and savings vary depending on the weight of your horse. Benefits received under the Horse Health Programme include: annual flu and tetanus vaccination, 20% off selected lifetime care medicines, 10% off all veterinary treatment, dental check with routine floating including sedation if required, four faecal worm egg counts, annual autumn tapeworm saliva test plus autumn wormer where required, multi horse discount of £1 per month for each additional horse plus annual health check.